Summer 2015 Shining Bright for Frontier Capital and Portfolio Companies
This summer is going especially well for Frontier Capital and our portfolio companies across the country! In addition to announcing the first two investments from our new Fund IV, ECI and Tango, several of our existing companies have announced record growth, big sales, new leaders and awards of excellence across a myriad of initiatives. Here are a few highlights from the last two months:
- The National Association Management Group, representing independent entrepreneurs in both the United States and Canada, selected talentReef’s social recruiting and talent management system – specifically built for the hourly workforce – to help deliver incremental business value and a competitive advantage across its franchisee community.
- MultiLing, the innovative leader in intellectual property (IP) translations and related support services for foreign patent filings, announced record quarterly growth for the first quarter of 2015, with a 37 percent increase in revenue over the same period last year.
- Healthx, the leading healthcare payer platform for member engagement and provider collaboration, announced today the appointment of Sean Downs as chief executive officer. Mr. Downs brings twenty-five years of experience in healthcare information technology, most recently from his tenure as chief executive officer and founder at Enclarity, which was acquired by LexisNexis in September 2013.
- WilsonHCG, a top global recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) and talent consulting firm, was named to Profiles in Diversity Journal’s “25 of the Most Influential Companies for Veteran Hiring” list. WilsonHCG was recognized for its veteran workforce transition program, Operation Transition, and its dedication to connecting veterans with career opportunities.
- McBrayer, McGinnis, Leslie, & Kirkland (McBrayer) PLLC, Kentucky’s leading law firm, chose NetDocuments for the firm’s document and email management after an extensive search for a software platform that would coincide with the firm’s overall objectives of modernity, customer service, and productivity.
- Viverae, Inc., a thought leader in workplace wellness, announced a strategic partnership with the Wellness Research Institute (WRI). The partnership allows brokers, consultants and employers to match their unique wellness objectives with the right wellness provider.
- Celergo, a leading provider of International Payroll Management Services was recognized as one of “Chicago’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For” by the National Association for Business Resources (NABR).